The Sweetland Digital Rhetoric Collaborative Book Series publishes texts that investigate the multiliteracies of digitally mediated spaces both within academia as well as other contexts. We encourage submissions that address, among others, topics such as:
- new convergences and economies;
- shifting ideologies and politics;
- global contexts and multilingual discourses;
- reconstructions of race, class, gender, sexuality, and (dis)ability;
- emerging theories and technologies; and
- reconfigured divisions and connections within these spaces.
We welcome born-digital as well as digitally enhanced submissions — in the form of collections, monographs, or teaching materials of varying lengths and genres — that engage with digital rhetoric’s histories and futures; its border-fields and transdisciplines; its ethics and aesthetics; its materialities, networks, praxes and pedagogies.