DRC’s Webtext of the Month seeks to recognize composition innovation online. On this page, you will find a celebration of webtexts. They are hypertextual and multimodal. We think they are elegant and engaging. We think they are worth sharing and thinking about. Stay tuned for reading experiences that will, we hope, thrill you. We consider projects that meet the following criteria: published in an online journal or on a website or as an ebook within the past three years; consist of a navigable, participatory space; involve multimodal components; require technology for the production and reading of the text; and, utilize design to develop arguments and make meaning. If you read/view/interact/experience any webtexts that you think we should feature or just want us to know about, please share! You can email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @SweetlandDRC.
- DRC Information Hub
- Attending CCCC 2021? Be a Session Reviewer!
- “Editor’s Outro: Reflecting on the Continued Need for Empathy as Students, Researchers, Teachers, and Human Beings as We Look Ahead to a Post-Pandemic Future”
- Nobody to Share the Burden: The Importance of Empathy for Single Moms
- Vulnerability is a Topos for Rhetorical Empathy
- Against Digitally Mediated Empathy: Empathy as a Vector for Viral Rhetorics
- Radical Empathy and Compassion in FYW
- Developing a Rhetorical Empathy in the Post-Pandemic Era: An Advocacy Project