DRC’s Webtext of the Month seeks to recognize composition innovation online. On this page, you will find a celebration of webtexts. They are hypertextual and multimodal. We think they are elegant and engaging. We think they are worth sharing and thinking about. Stay tuned for reading experiences that will, we hope, thrill you. We consider projects that meet the following criteria: published in an online journal or on a website or as an ebook within the past three years; consist of a navigable, participatory space; involve multimodal components; require technology for the production and reading of the text; and, utilize design to develop arguments and make meaning. If you read/view/interact/experience any webtexts that you think we should feature or just want us to know about, please share! You can email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @SweetlandDRC.
- Apply to be a Sweetland DRC Graduate Fellow for 2022/2023!
- [DEADLINE EXTENDED] Computers and Writing Call for Session Reviewers
- Session G-8: Knowledge Equity and the Promise of Public Scholarship on Wikipedia
- Session E-9: Ethics, Equality and Big Data in Composition
- Session W-5: (Re)Conceptualizing Online Writing Instruction: Designing and Teaching Online Academic Writing Courses for Multilingual Writers
- Editor’s Outro: “New/Emerging Perspectives on New Media Technologies”
- CCCC 2022 Call for Session Reviewers
- Using Next-Gen Note-Taking to Boost Information Literacy