UT-Austin’s Digital Writing and Research Lab’s newly re-designed lesson plan library is a frequently updated archive of innovative approaches to using technology in the classroom (as well as lesson plans adaptable for tech-free classrooms). The site continues to grow, and they welcome contributions from instructors at all levels of experience. Please visit the site and comment on your experiences if you use the plans.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Apply to Be a Sweetland DRC Graduate Fellow for 2021/2022!
- Presenting The Sonic Renaissance Ep. 3: Aural Tourism, Or White Presences in Black Sonic Space (Part I)
- Call for Blog Carnival Contributions: The “New Normal”
- Publish Your Syllabus in the “Sweetland DRC Syllabus Repository”
- Session M-2: New Possibilities in Online Writing Instruction: Considering Student Backgrounds to Achieve Inclusivity
- Session F.3: Reimagining Community Engagement: Shifting the Ways We Engage in Challenging Times
- Session G-8: Multimodal Composing Practices
- Session K-5: Developing a Digital Commonplace for Research Methods in a COVID Climate