As Facebook’s designated chat application, Facebook Messenger garnered 1.2 billion active users in April 2017, adding 200 million…
- Becoming the Next Generation: An Interview with the Founders of the nextGEN Listserv
- Editors’ outro: What is now and what is next for digital rhetorics?
- Watson 2018 Call for Reviews
- Availability Dereliction
- I Hate My Voice
- Unintended Use and Digital Rhetoric
- The Same As It Ever Was: Invention as the Future of Digital Rhetoric
- How to See the Forest for the Trolls: Studying Digital Rhetoric on Compromised Platforms
- Look at me! Don’t look at me!
- DRC Chat: What Should Digital Rhetoric Be Interested In?
- Hypermediated Workscapes and the Digital Rhetorics of Personal Branding
- In (Partial) Defense of Algorithms
- Back to the Future? Reflections on Digital Infrastructures
- Unhealthy Infrastructures
- Introduction to Jialei Jiang
- Introducing Whitney Lew James