Dr. Graham is an Associate Professor at the University of Texas at Austin studying bioscience and health policy through AI and machine learning.
Scholars and Works Mentioned/Discussed
- Hsieh, H.-F., & Shannon, S. E. (2005). Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis. Qualitative Health Research, 15(9), 1277–1288. https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732305276687
- Graham, S. Scott (2022). The Doctor and the Algorithm: Promise, Peril, and the Future of Health AI. Oxford University Press. https://sscottgraham.com/
- Silge, Julia & David Robinson (2017). Text Mining with R: A Tidy Approach. O’Reilly Media.
- Hvitfeldt, Emil & Julia Silge (2021). Supervised Machine Learning for Text Analysis in R. Chapman Hall/CRC.
- edX – Data Science (Rafael Irizarry). https://www.edx.org/learn/data-science
- Python Programming, https://www.python.org/
- Kauffer, David, et al. Docuscope, https://www.cmu.edu/dietrich/english/research-and-publications/docuscope.html
Click the link below to download the transcript