Dr. Wilfredo Flores is an assistant professor and former DRC Fellow at the University of North Carolina specializing in digital cultural rhetorics, and colonial intimacies between science, technologies, and medicine.
Scholars and Works Mentioned/Discussed
- Haas, Angela. “Wampum as Hypertext: An American Indian Intellectual Tradition of Multimedia Theory and Practice.” Studies in American Indian Literatures 19.4 (2007): 77-100.
- TAGS – Twitter Archiving Google Sheet (Martin Hawksey). https://tags.hawksey.info/
- Gallagher, John R. “A Framework for Internet Case Study Methodology in Writing Studies.” Computers and Composition, vol. 54, Dec. 2019, p. 102509.
- Tuck, Eve, and K. Wayne Yang. “R-Words: Refusing Research.” Humanizing Research: Decolonizing Qualitative Inquiry with Youth and Communities, edited by Django Paris and Maisha T. Winn, SAGE Publications, 2014.
- Gaudry, Adam J. P. “Insurgent Research.” Wicazo Sa Review, vol. 26 no. 1, 2011, p. 113-136.
- Andrew Spieldenner, https://www.csusm.edu/communication/faculty/aspieldenner.html
- Brock Jr., André. Distributed Blackness. NYU Press, 2020
- Safiya Umoja Noble, https://safiyaunoble.com/
- Elizabeth LaPensée, http://www.elizabethlapensee.com/
- Cynthia L Selfe, https://english.osu.edu/people/selfe.2
Click the link below to download the transcript